Good evening AU family. I would humbly like to ask for your prayers for me and my sister. I just learned that she passed away last night. My heart hurts terribly, and I feel so much pain. Please pray for my sister and please pray that I may find peace. Thank you ❤️

Im sorry for your loss Kathy. Here is something, I had to learn, a very long time ago.
What is Dying?
I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side, spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her, until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud, just where the sea and the sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There! She's gone."
Gone where? Gone from my sight, --that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar, as she was when she left my side, and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, and not in her. And just when someone at my side had said, "There! She's gone." there are others watching Her coming, and other voices ready to take up the Glad Shout, "There, She Comes!"
And that is dying.

(She was needed on the other side of the veil)

In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it