About sums me up ! I do talk and express opinions where others do not tread !

Like the vanishing Anons that were here and soon as X opened they fled

Not saying they bad guys or maybe the bigger audience is their thing

I stick with my own - Loyality was my point !
And thats from being in the UK Forces !

So damn me for saying it but I would rather be brave and honest than suger coat things

In a nutshell when we were all banned from everywhere all the good ppl came here !

I have laughed - I have cried - I have been amongst you awesome PPL on Anonup

This is the place to really Stand

With real ppl

And i do respect and love you all as Brothers and Sisters in this Fight

Anon up is completely real ppl

You won`t find that anywhere else

God Bless You All

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

🤗 🙏❤🐸

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless you, Robert. This is home and this is family here. The bond that we've built throughout these years, stands like no other. This truly is the place to be. I love you all so much. God bless us all. Keep the faith. God blessed Anon Up. It is a place like no other place. Cheers to you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bless you as well Robert, I'm glad to know you and serve the truth community with you and the others I love so much here on AU. Truly Family!🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Cheers Robert. I'd buy you a beer but I can't see you so here's the next best thing! Slainte!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

God bless you, Robert!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Amen. This is family. I think we’re all glad we’re here. Love you.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

This does feel like Home🥰

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️ God Bless you Robert 🙏

Absolutely Robert. 100%
The people here, I have never met personally in my life, but feel closer in spirit and collective connection than people I’ve known face to face all my life!!! It is real.
Onward we go!!! I’m ready! Thank you!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Robert
I appreciate your service 👋👋💕

Love you man!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😊😭

X

Hello,

Your account was suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the X Rules:
https://x.com/rules.

This account will not be restored.

This case will now be closed and replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,
X

Just got this in an email from x
(Twitter)😊

Agree

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

God bless you too, friend! 🙏💗🐸

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We are all Blessed....to find Anonup.com was a blessing then to find the best Citizens from all over the World - God has his hands on this...Faith

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Likewise brother🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awwwww, that's great to hear. I love you being here and I agree, the best souls and hearts are right here. I count all of you as a major blessing in my life and I am very grateful for everyone here.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

• ) ) ) )

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I am truly honored to know you Robert, and all these amazing AnonUp Warriors. We are a rare, loving breed - WWG1WGA💗

blessing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!