I am a total wreck! Someone wiped out my checking account and part of my savings. HOW does this even happen!!

On the phone forever with my credit union and then I get disconnected and no call back.

Guess I will have to deal with this Monday morning. WHY are people so freakin evil!
😩😩😩

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Someone stole around $3,500 from my NFCU bank account a year ago. Was in shock and and very upset, I'm so sorry you had to deal with it. Reported it on the phone on Sunday, went to my bank on Monday...Investigation took 4 months, but I did get all my money back in the end. Stay strong, it will all work out - it is a fraud and you should get all your money back too. Blessings and prayers to you.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I'm not giving any advice, but I'll say what I would do in such a situation. It's robbery, fraud, theft, so I would be in my "financial institution" first thing next business day & get with the Branch Manager asking politely to restore the funds immediately (get their business card) while simultaneously & politely demandin' to be enlightened who did the stealin', cuz they have all that information, digital or otherwise, politely alertin' them my next stop is (if not fully restored right there) filing a criminal complaint with Law Enforcement, cuz bank should have all evidence of who dunnit. Then if that didn't get me results I want, I would politely ask for the contact info of the top CU/Bank President/CEO to report in writing the matter wasn't resolved at the branch level, then still I would fer sure go by my Sheriff's/PD & file the criminal complaint naming all asking for Fraud Detectives to look into it. I would light a fire under everyone's butt, politely. 😀
Then I'd buy a safe.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

My hackers tried to charge $500+ at a Best Buy out of Florida & a $2000 travel...I got an email from from 'bank' they have my travel dates & my card was all set...that charge didn't show up...they are using a Samsung wallet or something...They were using a Samsung SM-N970U on February 24, 2024
IP: 166.199.140.19
they added themselves to one of my emails...I have been all week fixing things....call fraud alert...go to your bank to open an all new account...they will issue you new cards..but don't log into your online banking for 24 hours so your bank can make sure your new account is completely clean...your cards will work as soon as they give them to you...mine requires a code to even talk to you...if yours does give them a new code...change your username too & password...so many got hacked....

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Too many scams out there
Go to your bank Monday they can fix it -

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Praying for quick recovery of funds Monday. Try to find some peace this weekend. I am so sorry this happened to you.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏😔

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So sorry this happened to you.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Not the first I've heard this happening to. So sorry to hear this! Everything is supposed to be "mirrored" by the QFS.

If you must do a GiveSendGo, you've got friends right here!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I would go to your credit union in person and ask to see the branch manager. Prayers all will be resolved. 🙏

Your money is insured up to 500K it’s just going to be an annoyance for you but you will get it back. So sorry you have to deal with that.

🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for you and a swift resolution. I don't trust any institution anymore. Fraid much more on the way.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Sending prayers 🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY GIRLFRIEND GOT HACKED LAST WEEK THRU A PAYPAL PHISHING SCHEME ...WHEN SHE REALIZED WHAT WAS GOING ON SHE BACKED OUT...HER BANK ACCOUNTS WERE COMPRISED BUT SHE LOST NO MONEY THANK GOD....SHE HAD TO GET NEW BANK ACCOUNTS......A CODE CAME UP ON HER PHONE FOR PAY PAL SO SHE GOOGLED PAY PAL AND CLICKED ON THE FIRST PAY PAL ADVERTISEMENT AND CALLED THE NUMBER TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.....THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END HAD HER DOWNLOAD ANYDESK WHICH YOU DONT DO BECAUSE THEY CAN DO AN SKS KEY AND TAKE OVER YOUR COMPUTER....HE WANTED HER TO CLICK ON A RED BUTTON....SHE NOTICED SMALL LETTERING ON IT AND WHEN SHE ENLARGED IT......IT SAID "BUY BITCOIN NOW"....SHE RECOGNIZED IT WAS A SCAM AND DISCONNECTED BUT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE...... BEWARE GOOGLE SUGGESTED IT AS FIRST CHOICE ON THE PAGE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

NEVER use google. They sell all of your information, not only to advertisers but to crooks.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I actually had Paypal disappear a $1000+ payment for diesel parts once over a year ago, it left my account but never, ever made it to recipient, and then they balked at refunding, so had to dispute via my bank and I was only timely restored that way. Closed my Paypal account and never went back. That's just me.

(4) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Not unsympathetic at all but God has given us clear warning and instruction about such times.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Jn16:33

Isaiah (33:16) tells us through such challenges we can know our water and bread will be secure.

Worrying won't accomplish anything but bring you more distress.

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Mt6:34

We can take all such promises to heart for it is just for such times they've been given.

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Ps46:10

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Ps55:22

Prov3:5-6 .. Trust in the Lord ..

And don't forget to BREATHE!

🙏❤️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I’m sorry 😔 keep the faith you can call credit union for fraud alert 💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm so sorry. Prayers that you get it all back and then some...

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Plz give us an update,I have fears about this🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Trump Girl. Connect her with those who will see to it that ALL her funds are returned quickly to her bank accounts. Giving her peace of mind and financial stability again. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.