What the heck is wrong with this woman?
Used to like her Bible study books.
But then I saw her TDS. Made no sense. And still makes no sense. Except maybe she has deep-rooted issues with men who aren't wimps. Something's wrong with her. Sheesh.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

You made me think of Matthew 13:9-16

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Here's the original link.
I think she's got problems with men.
The comments under the original post on her page are good, the ones from Trump supporters.
Hopefully, she'll at least consider those.
Crazy woman.

https://twitter.com/BethMooreLPM/status/1747268064448741649

Ah... Some in this thread don't like Joyce Meyer... :( I actually love her. A friend works in her office and says she's the real deal and loves God. To me, she's kind of like President Trump in the religious field. She's tough and speaks her mind. :) But it's okay if we disagree. :)

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS. PEOPLE USED TO THINK THAT MIKE PENCE WAS A CHRISTIAN BUT HE IS A QUEER PEDOPHILE AND PEDOVORE.

GEORGE H. BUSH, GEORGE W. BUSH, BILL CLINTON, THE CHENEY’S, THE KERRY’S, THE PENCE’S EAT CHILDREN’S BRAINS WHILE THE CHILD IS ALIVE AND FORCED TO WATCH.

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/exclusive-u-s-supreme-court-justice-amy-coney-barrett-has-a-secret-identity-barrett-was-trained-as-a-child-by-satanists-and-is-a-secret-weapon-of-a-foreign-power/

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️She is a bad seed now. Been hearing for a long time she isn't good. She is in the new church kind of way. She is like Joyce Meyers, Kenneth Copeland, and those that like the money and not so much the actual church or teachings.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Oh my....reaading those remarks, do we detect a little bullying sounding off? BTW, look closer into scripture and you should see that God used Cyrus. Look at Cyrus. What do you see? A strong man who would not be backed into a corner or back down! God will use who He chooses to use. He does not call the qualified, He qualifies those He calls. God annointed him and will keep him safe. Listen to the prophets!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

At one time I liked her, because the church we attended did her Bible studies and I didn't know much about her. But over time, I stopped liking and trusting her.

I can only think she's one of those mega-pastor types, who is using her supporters for cash, sort of like Joyce Meyers, who I also can't stand. And apparently her following doesn't like Trump, so she's capitalizing on it.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

WTF is radical acceptance? I think if God wanted us to accept everything, radically or otherwise, Christ never would have flipped tables. He would have accepted the money changers in a paradoxical act of radical acceptance/defiance/incoherence.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

the brainwashed are being activated again

fuck them all!

100% agree!