AU is like a peaceful breath of fresh air.
Grateful for it! ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Grateful for you being here..

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

AMEN

A soulful artisan creates beautiful truths with photography painting drawing divinely natural inspired art.

Yes today 2.22.24 > 2 22 2 22
Can’t get better Kim

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

What a blessing it is to be here and to connect with everyone.❤️🌻

Still is my social media Go-To site over X and Gab.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

AU is like coming into the warm house with a cup of hot chocolate waiting for you while you defrost and get recharged to go back into the massive snowball fight outside. 😂

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

That "snowball fight" is a distraction from the actual mission. But yall have fun with that. 🙏💞
History won't forget who stayed focused on leveling up and who stayed distracted.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

:)

(7) Show this thread

it's so roomy in here, lol

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

very true and so needed :)

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It has been a blessing the past 3 years to be able to connect with all of you!

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

i totally agree with you, best folks right here

(1) Show this thread

How are you doing Kim?

Trying my best every day to raise the vibe.

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

I have my moments but I'm hanging in there.
thanks for checking.
high vibe is always needed.
hope you are well.

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

So true. I have tried other platforms. They all seem to be more "gossip chat-rooms". Not that thrilled with "Truth Social either. AU is the real deal. The only place I can actually see real citizen news and support from others. God bless all who are here.

♥️♥️♥️

How are you KIM??!!