AU is like a peaceful breath of fresh air.
Grateful for it! ♥️

AU is like coming into the warm house with a cup of hot chocolate waiting for you while you defrost and get recharged to go back into the massive snowball fight outside. 😂

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

:)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

That "snowball fight" is a distraction from the actual mission. But yall have fun with that. 🙏💞
History won't forget who stayed focused on leveling up and who stayed distracted.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Not sure which version of AU they are looking at - but I certainly dont feel warm and fuzzy - maybe warm and fuzzy blinders on.... certainly not a description I would use.... but what the heck do I know... NOTHING !

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It’s a vital (5GW) component of the actual mission.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Allmen 💚 it should be a law everyone has to join Anonup.com 🐸 🐸 🐸

. 👍🏼🥰🙏🏼
Bingo

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙌🫶👍🏻

great analogy lol