Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Hi Green-eyed Katt, Do you have any update for Barry (55QPatriot)? I hope he is on the mend and sending more prayers.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we lift up our brother and sister to you with mercy and by grace for your complete healing through Jesus Christ our Wonderful Counselor AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ˜‡

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Any good news on Barry? Still in my prayers β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’―

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayers being sent to you both from across the miles. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

✨Love & Light Barry & Katt…God is right there with you & knows what to doπŸ™β€οΈβœ¨

Oh my word! Prayers for fast healing for you both. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

I'm so sorry to hear that Katt. I consider Barry a friend here. My prayers always include him and family...I Hope u all recover fully. πŸ™β˜οΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸ€πŸŽ―

Prayers sentπŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Here is the update, you all. It's in a separate thread on Barry's page.
https://anonup.com/thread/13743339

Continuous prayers for you and Barry. Please keep us updated as you can.

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ continuously

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing, for Barry, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for you both πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Wife to my best friend 25 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lifting up Barry and you both in loving miraculous healing prayers.
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Any word Katt? You both are heavy on our minds. Praying for Barry and you and your family relentlessly. God bless πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I came to see about updates and your post is above mine from last night.

11 - 1
Another confirmation.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Thank You Father God
Thank You Jesus
For Your Confirmation.
Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

In Repentance Father God
Through Precious Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Holy Father God, πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
You Know Your Family
Is In A Terrible Situation.
Bless Them Lord. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Your Children Are In Our Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode Requesting Peace,
Warmth, Love, Assurance Total Healing To Your Beloved Family, Amen.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Bless You Father God,
Bless You Jesus For
Restoring This Family
To Complete Health.

This Family IS Truly Blessed. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• We Thank You Father God, We Thank You Jesus For Embracing Your Family. We Thank You Father God, We Thank You Yeshua For Healing What Needs To Be Healed.

Lord Hear Your Children's Prayers For Our Sister And Brother. We Love Our Brother And Sister.
We Love You Father God.
We Love You Yeshua.

Thank You,
Praise You Father God.
Praise You Jesus.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Father God, Yeshua,
You Know Your
Children's Hearts.
Hear Our Prayers
For Our Sister And Brother.

I Am Very Sorry For This Situation. Rest With Father God And Jesus.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Barry. Were fighting for you. We need you back πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘‹

we are all wondering how he is??

Blessed Wife, Mom and Mamaw!❀️ I am a Soldier in God’s Army!❀️ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Praying for Barry πŸ™πŸ™

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

πŸ™

Praying and hoping for an update of
Barry’s eyes opening
with a smile.
God Bless your strength.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Believe as tho Healing has already taken place, b/c it has. Sending Love & Blessings to you both.

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Prayers for Barry to recovery fully and restored to whole health. Also, for your strength to be firm in the belief of the power of prayer Katt. Sending you love and light of the heart πŸ’“πŸ™

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™