Where the fuck are all the royals?
Queen - dead

Prince Philip - dead

Charles - soft abdication of the throne, turbo cancer cover story

William - allegations of spousal abuse, doesn’t want to be king because he doesn’t want to be the head of The Church of England

Kate - wanted desperately to be queen, hospital cover story to take her out of the limelight, initially for 3 months now extended to 9 months

Camilla - has stated that she will no longer be performing official public duties

Andrew - allegations of ritualistic child abuse, multiple allegations of sex with minors, unable to assume position as head of state, forced into the shadows, also lied about his war service in the Falklands.

Anne - 78 years old, another illegitimate royal, son also illegitimate to hold office

Harry - he purged himself before all the shit hit the fan

Edward - abdicated his official royal positions on February 2nd, this year

What is going on?

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Not that I don't look forward to the dissolution of the crown but for accuracy...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family/news/prince-edward-duke-edinburgh-king-charles-b2491894.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68205653

However Prince Edward the Duke of Kent is stepping down (cousin to QEII, he's in his 80s!)

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

The Fallah of the Kabbalah

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

They're going into hiding to escape God's Wrath.
Bible says they go into caves to hide, earthquakes so bad they beg the rocks to fall on them.
Them getting taken out by the "White Hats" is their cover story

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Draining the swamp

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ALL DEAD

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No "royals" needed to continue their satanic pedophile agenda. Simple. 😉

🔥Ask The Mask🔥

Check the Neck……

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

The Fall of the House of Windsor - Not with a Bang, but a Whimper - YouTube

The Fall of the House of Windsor - Not with a Bang, but a Whimper.The British Royal Family are abdicating. They're abandoning ship, due to the exposure by Jo...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

byeee