Hey frens ❀️ One of my good friends just got diagnosed with cancer after having a heart attack will you please keep David in your prayers. Thank you.β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Prayers to him and his family

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

lifting David up in love, light and healing prayers, surrounded by those of great care and good intent.
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

PrayingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God, Holy Spirit, Jesus, we come together now in fellowship to pray that David get speedy healing, and God's Grace! Thank you!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

praying for peace, strength, comfort and healing.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Dear GOD please bring healing to Dave's body. Give him strength and a loving support system. Amen.

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Prayers πŸ™πŸ™

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Praying now πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over David. Bless him with: a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support, peace of mind and complete healing. Allow him to become a living testimony to Your love, mercy, and power. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray Amen.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ•Š

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for David, God will heal him I pray.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and comforting DavidπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Sending prayers for healing. πŸ™

Sending love and prayers

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for David.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for David.

Prayers being sent for David. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™