God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Agree.

Only for medical emergencies or life saving surgeries. General practice though, I have even stitched myself and actually set my finger bones. Insurance is a waste of money on me.

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I can self heal anything and if not, time to go back behind veil. I would not go if i was hit by speeding bus

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Agree.
And I am a retired MD coming from a family & a tradition of ministering to the whole person. ANY of my friends & peers who COULD retire, did so, rather than push vaccines on their beloved patients.

We need to be setting⬆️ ways of teaching UNDERSTANDING:
not only how our bodies act & react,
but ALSO how to REQUEST help
& how to REJECT ILLEGITIMATE "help"
(& how to do lit searches, how to test validity of experts)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

My wife is a 36yr RN/BSN, she is disgusted with the turn of events that unfolded over the last few years. She wants so bad to learn holistic medicine and genuinely heal people. She is the "outsider" at her hospital. Not vaxed, won't do it & tells others not to. I haven't been since enlistment in 87.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

MD's that are currently in practice need to immediately reverse the harm done to their profession, by returning to cause based holistic and preventative care rather than symptom based pharmaceutical care. I am a retired ER/Trauma/Critical Care nurse. During my 50 year career I witnessed this horrific change. Additionally, insurance and payment modalities need to have less influence on patient care decisions. No insurance company should be able to tell a physician how to care for their patients. Getting back to actual hands on care, and preventing illness will go a long way in helping the medical profession regain the public trust. It is a disservice to patients to have a doctor looking at a computer and not engaging with, or listening to their patients. The number of medications patients are taking is truly ridiculous. There are many holistic choices and lifestyle changes that can be encouraged to reduce the need for pharmaceutical interventions.

(2) Show this thread