Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

NEVER❗️😠Their oath was to the Swamp Demons Not Humanity❗️😠

True. I still don’t trust mine. He argues with me about how I avoided covid. Says there is no correlation between vit d and immunity. To be a doctor who spent a decade in medical school to say this is disheartening.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Don't trust any medical institution or provider. Use your own good common sense. We have DNRs and refuse to go to the ER for anything. As God's blessed children, we trust He will take us when He is ready and we are ready and waiting for that joyous moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXrL-Z44KHc

Vestal Goodman, Dottie Rambo - The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me (Live) - YouTube

Vestal Goodman, Dottie Rambo - Official Video for “The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘Dottie Rambo With the ...

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

The sometimes do extra things without your knowledge.

(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

My GP did not offer the jab in her office. She also didn't push her patients to get it. I discussed it with her and she said folks need to do what is right for them. She leans more towards holistic care and doesn't allow big pharma in her door to try and talk her into prescribing specific meds. In 2017, she gave me a list of supplements to take if I felt a cold/ flu coming on. They do the trick. I haven't had cold/flu since.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Could you share the list of supplements with us? Good to hear of a doctor with some kind of caring heart toward their patients. Hard to find these days.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Lucky you!!

(2) Show this thread

I gave up all doctors and medicine in 1987 and immediately got fully healthy and never sick again

. 🥰🙏🏼

Agree and I´m a nurse !

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Only for medical emergencies or life saving surgeries. General practice though, I have even stitched myself and actually set my finger bones. Insurance is a waste of money on me.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Agree.
And I am a retired MD coming from a family & a tradition of ministering to the whole person. ANY of my friends & peers who COULD retire, did so, rather than push vaccines on their beloved patients.

We need to be setting⬆️ ways of teaching UNDERSTANDING:
not only how our bodies act & react,
but ALSO how to REQUEST help
& how to REJECT ILLEGITIMATE "help"
(& how to do lit searches, how to test validity of experts)

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I can self heal anything and if not, time to go back behind veil. I would not go if i was hit by speeding bus

(2) Show this thread