God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Agree.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Only for medical emergencies or life saving surgeries. General practice though, I have even stitched myself and actually set my finger bones. Insurance is a waste of money on me.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Agree.
And I am a retired MD coming from a family & a tradition of ministering to the whole person. ANY of my friends & peers who COULD retire, did so, rather than push vaccines on their beloved patients.

We need to be setting⬆️ ways of teaching UNDERSTANDING:
not only how our bodies act & react,
but ALSO how to REQUEST help
& how to REJECT ILLEGITIMATE "help"
(& how to do lit searches, how to test validity of experts)

My wife is a 36yr RN/BSN, she is disgusted with the turn of events that unfolded over the last few years. She wants so bad to learn holistic medicine and genuinely heal people. She is the "outsider" at her hospital. Not vaxed, won't do it & tells others not to. I haven't been since enlistment in 87.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it