God. Married to @greeneyedkatt. Family. Patriot. 1A/2A. Bill of Rights. 1776. 1871.

Agree.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

My GP did not offer the jab in her office. She also didn't push her patients to get it. I discussed it with her and she said folks need to do what is right for them. She leans more towards holistic care and doesn't allow big pharma in her door to try and talk her into prescribing specific meds. In 2017, she gave me a list of supplements to take if I felt a cold/ flu coming on. They do the trick. I haven't had cold/flu since.

Could you share the list of supplements with us? Good to hear of a doctor with some kind of caring heart toward their patients. Hard to find these days.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godsgirlinks in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

Sure! Quercetin, Zinc, Vit. D,, Vit C, magnesium. The last one will make you sleepy so only take at night. She also had Tart Cherry on the list for a sleep aid.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Thanks! I guess I've been on the right track for awhile. Seven of the family in our house and all my friends and most other family members have been pretty sick over the last month, but I keep motoring along and taking care of them😄

I spray magnesium on my feet every night! In the morning I take vitamins C, D, & K, NAC-L, Bergamot, Zinc, Nattokinese. I also have an ionic foot bath and a WAVwatch

(2) Show this thread