"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I hope any of you watching Superbowl will tell us what the halftime show is like. I told a relative that it would probably have Illuminati stuff in it. He wanted to know what that was. I tried to explain, but examples from what he's watching would help. We live in crazy times. But most of my relatives think I'm crazy. It's not easy being an anon, being awake... ;)

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The world will be watchingā€¦Illuminati is the GOod exposing the darkness and bringing it into the Light. Would be a shame for awake anons to miss the show

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Chris almost everyone in the feed is blocking me - too bad ..... the choice was theirs to know.... they can not see past 20/20....

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Another one with the blue check being paid to act stupid with their head up their assā€¦AI run by paid operators, had an experience with this dummy on Lie Social before he/she/it showed up here

I surely hope you're not talking about me! And that's not cool to talk about someone like that.šŸ˜ Besides, I did not block her. But even if I did block someone, there's always a reason.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only cool for the cool kids right?
Ride your broom off and get off your imaginary high White horse AI clown šŸ¤”

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

What the hell are you talking about? Why did you come over to this post to act so ugly? What did I ever do to you? I'm not hurt one bit. Just curious and astounded. What you did was character assassination. And that's despicable for an anon to do to another. šŸ˜ 

And why the hell do you think I'm AI??

(2) Show this thread