"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I hope any of you watching Superbowl will tell us what the halftime show is like. I told a relative that it would probably have Illuminati stuff in it. He wanted to know what that was. I tried to explain, but examples from what he's watching would help. We live in crazy times. But most of my relatives think I'm crazy. It's not easy being an anon, being awake... ;)

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The world will be watching…Illuminati is the GOod exposing the darkness and bringing it into the Light. Would be a shame for awake anons to miss the show

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Chris almost everyone in the feed is blocking me - too bad ..... the choice was theirs to know.... they can not see past 20/20....

Another one with the blue check being paid to act stupid with their head up their ass…AI run by paid operators, had an experience with this dummy on Lie Social before he/she/it showed up here

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

PS: Are you a troll? I never had any interaction with you on TS, so you just lied. And I've been on AU since it started, way before TS. I don't know what your problem is, but this is way past ridiculous.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I just made you an offer to prove you are real. Take it or leave it

(1) Show this thread

I surely hope you're not talking about me! And that's not cool to talk about someone like that.😠Besides, I did not block her. But even if I did block someone, there's always a reason.

Only cool for the cool kids right?
Ride your broom off and get off your imaginary high White horse AI clown 🤡

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I am so DONE with this ..... either paid OP or just not awake ...either way - what will the WHITE HATS do with the ones that KNOW?..... I am done playing in this sandbox!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

My guess is they will all get a bonus for playing so many characters at the same time so well

128 suites at Allegiant Stadium, halftime show is about to begin and the dogs are about to rip the masks off the cowardly sellout pussies

https://anonup.com/thread/13704279

(1) Show this thread