I hope any of you watching Superbowl will tell us what the halftime show is like. I told a relative that it would probably have Illuminati stuff in it. He wanted to know what that was. I tried to explain, but examples from what he's watching would help. We live in crazy times. But most of my relatives think I'm crazy. It's not easy being an anon, being awake... ;)

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

It was one of the tamer halftimes for quite a while

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

Interesting! Maybe they were doing the opposite of what folks expected for some odd reason. Hmm...

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

The world will be watching…Illuminati is the GOod exposing the darkness and bringing it into the Light. Would be a shame for awake anons to miss the show

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Chris almost everyone in the feed is blocking me - too bad ..... the choice was theirs to know.... they can not see past 20/20....

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I won't be watching it either. My way of protesting 🙂

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Refuse & do NOT comply to TV mind control

😉 😅 😂

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

this is great.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know. I was just texting my only other awake cousin just now. Out of 27, she's the only one who doesn't think I'm nuts 🤪, lol.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

As a rule, I never watch men play with balls.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Its not illuminati - you have to flip the 20/20 vision ...ALL WHITE HATS !!! Its MIRROR TIME!....
KNOW THE COMMS!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That's for sure. 🤪

I completely relate!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

🐸💖🙏😊👍

(1) Show this thread

Advertising the movie Wicked a bunch. Can’t get any better than that.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Blatant, in-your-face message... Wow. Thank you for letting us know! (That's actually a good musical, but the fact they're showing that particular word is telling, a one-word message.)

(1) Show this thread

KEEP SHINING YOUR LIGHT SAM

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

😊😁Thank you, Mary! Hahah! That is cute!! 🐸💗

(1) Show this thread