"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I hope any of you watching Superbowl will tell us what the halftime show is like. I told a relative that it would probably have Illuminati stuff in it. He wanted to know what that was. I tried to explain, but examples from what he's watching would help. We live in crazy times. But most of my relatives think I'm crazy. It's not easy being an anon, being awake... ;)

The world will be watching…Illuminati is the GOod exposing the darkness and bringing it into the Light. Would be a shame for awake anons to miss the show

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Chris almost everyone in the feed is blocking me - too bad ..... the choice was theirs to know.... they can not see past 20/20....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

That's sad some are blocking you. Blessings!

(3) Show this thread