No matter what the communist-owned fake news media says, Joe Biden is NOT residing in The White House. The White House is locked and vacant. Trump will be the 19th president of the Constitutional Republic.

Castle LOCK.

#FakeNews#FakePresident#MAGA#wwg1wga#19thpresident

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

plus the whole built on satanic symbols thing๐Ÿ˜‰
you know...not a big deal or anything...just closing the gates of hell thats all

TRUTH will prevail. ALL LIES will be revealed. So let's get started!

2nd Declaration of Independence (Narrated)

Video here: ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/Kew0AlPiFkg

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching ๐Ÿ˜‰

I believe this to be true โœŒ

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Ah! Castle Lock. White House is literally locked! I was over thinking it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

IMO, we can never establish a new government on that evil satanic ground known as DC. A new capital city will have to be created on new sacred ground. LET THE SWAMP DRAIN OUT AND DECAY INTO RUINS.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Nico Jones to his Publication

It might sound strange, but there's talk of flooding that cesspool.

In response Nico Jones to his Publication

I agree. Too much santanic energy in DC.

(2) Show this thread

and Marlogo use to the be the Summer White House.

In response Sissy Maga to her Publication

Possible

(1) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlivesโค

We are watching a shit-fest full of lies and deceit from both sides..

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

Make no mistake both sides are still lying to We The People right now.

We can not heal as a people, a nation and globally until the truth is told, known and taught to everyone.

(1) Show this thread

And for all peoples awareness of these facts, alarmingly, very few people know of Russel-Jay:Gould. A very important figure that is largely being overlooked/ignored due to Trump Adoration Syndrome which prevents people seeing any other important facts or wrong-doing by his administration.. Love what Trump is doing world-wide (allegedly) but he really needs to start telling the truth abd exposing the lies.. Covid is a lie he pandered to, gave billions to phamaceutical companies under operation warp-speed to continue their genocidal plans.. inexcusable

And for all peoples awareness of these facts, alarmingly, very few people know of Russel-Jay:Gould. A very important figure that is largely being overlooked/ignored due to Trump Adoration Syndrome which prevents people seeing any other important facts or wrong-doing by his administration.. Love what Trump is doing world-wide (allegedly) but he really needs to start telling the truth abd exposing the lies.. Covid is a lie he pandered to, gave billions to phamaceutical companies under operation warp-speed to continue their genocidal plans.. inexcusable

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

ACTORS ON THE SET!!! LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION [2021-02-06] - JUAN O'SAVIN & GERRY FOLEY https://www.bitchute.com/video/2mywg0qvNKP8/

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

Amen Bro ๐Ÿ˜

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

DJT is a brilliant tactition with the help of great patriots, and God ( i believe) overseeing it all

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ–•โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ#SlowButtSniffyJoe@#Fooked.corn
AKA
#AmazonCastleRock
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ–•โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Did a dig on this a few weeks ago.
mine was longer. Yours is better. Short and to the point.
Nicely done Mike.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Wlim would like to see your dig too. Thanks either way!!

(1) Show this thread