Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

No matter what the communist-owned fake news media says, Joe Biden is NOT residing in The White House. The White House is locked and vacant. Trump will be the 19th president of the Constitutional Republic.

Castle LOCK.

#FakeNews#FakePresident#MAGA#wwg1wga#19thpresident

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

IMO, we can never establish a new government on that evil satanic ground known as DC. A new capital city will have to be created on new sacred ground. LET THE SWAMP DRAIN OUT AND DECAY INTO RUINS.

It might sound strange, but there's talk of flooding that cesspool.

In response Nico Jones to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

whatever it takes.#watchthewater

In response Nico Jones to his Publication

AMEN! Flood the cesspool back to the swamp it once was. The satanists are all about their numbers. DC or the#SWAMP in VA was selected b/c of the longitude and latitude. Same for NASA. satan isn't hard to figure out. f'ing idiot satan!

(1) Show this thread