Hello Au hope all is well on Feb 13 2020 I started my journey into soberity after a 7 year battle with meth addiction at the same time I found this movement I am coming up on 4 years here but this past few months I've really struggled trying to stay in the fight had some bouts of depression move last year from CA to AZ. Past few weeks I have found my self alone in my room. Saying I just want to go home I am tired through a bad business deal I lost 44k its been devastating on me so please pray that God will see me through this time.

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I had a hard time sleeping tonight but read through all of your people wonderful encouraging post gave me strength and hope thank you all so much.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Concentrate on JESUS and what He's done for you in the past. PRAISE Him and celebrate HIS work in your life.

{{KNOW}} this ..... this too shall pass.

Lord bless this soul crying out for strength and deliverance in this trying time.

Fill your life and living space w/ Godly scripture based hymns.

I love this collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQAqG9QSV7M

100 Best Loved Hymns (cd1-3) Amazing Grace Joslin Grove Choral Society #GHK #JESUS #HYMNS - YouTube

Copies of the "100 Best Loved Hymns" CDs 1-3 CD1: Amazing Grace CD2: Old Rugged CrossCD3: Sweet Hour PrayerCD1-3 timeline has been marked:CD1 00:001. Amazi...

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hang in there. Many many prayers are being sent you way 🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

It is done, Sneakers, your prayers will be answered.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You can make it ! You are not alone!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

The FIRST 3 STEPS SAY IT ALL:
1. I am powerless
2. Came to believe a power greater than me can restore me to sanity
3. Made a decision to turn my will over to Him...

WE ARE CONQUERORS -- WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT... NEVER, EVER, EVER GIVE UP.... WE HAVE A JOURNEY -- TRUST IN HIM!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will pray that GOD strengthens you and showers his love on you. I want you with us when we cross the finish line. Try and nurture yourself with 432 frequencies, healthy food and sunshine. Stay hope filled and know the people here love you. You are never alone.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

🙏 🙏 for Sneakers ♥

Prayers for you blessed family. The greatest gift God gave us, is our life and the free will to determine it's own course.
Challenges, especially the insurmountable ones are are spiritual graduation ribbons. Trust me. Going through gong show after gong show for as long as I can remember.
But somehow I keep getting through.
Circumstances forced me to recognize evil. Thus understand God's place in my life. I can assure you God is with us. I/my family would not have made it otherwise.
You don't want to miss the graduation party.
Hang in there, you are nearly there.
God bless you !

Prayers for you Sneakers359 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strength to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Praying for you sneakers remember you are never alone . God is always with you.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers to you, Sneakers! 🙏🙏🙏
We are all parts of the Body of Christ, and it takes every one of us to make it complete. Don't be the missing piece to complete the puzzle!
You are loved more than you know! 💗

Keep no fear and be receptive. Blessings will come if you are not looking eldewhere