"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Hello Au hope all is well on Feb 13 2020 I started my journey into soberity after a 7 year battle with meth addiction at the same time I found this movement I am coming up on 4 years here but this past few months I've really struggled trying to stay in the fight had some bouts of depression move last year from CA to AZ. Past few weeks I have found my self alone in my room. Saying I just want to go home I am tired through a bad business deal I lost 44k its been devastating on me so please pray that God will see me through this time.

Prayers for you blessed family. The greatest gift God gave us, is our life and the free will to determine it's own course.
Challenges, especially the insurmountable ones are are spiritual graduation ribbons. Trust me. Going through gong show after gong show for as long as I can remember.
But somehow I keep getting through.
Circumstances forced me to recognize evil. Thus understand God's place in my life. I can assure you God is with us. I/my family would not have made it otherwise.
You don't want to miss the graduation party.
Hang in there, you are nearly there.
God bless you !

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Milian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Max Milian, click on at the bottom under it