Have a personal story to share frens, happened a week ago today, in the wee hours of the morning on 1.16...βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

It's long, so had to screen shot it.

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Definitely a gift from your dad.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

God Bless Baby.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Grandad left Earth.
In my dream couple days later, Grandad called me
on an old dial phone
with intermittent static.

Me: "Are you okay?"
Gdad: "Everything is okay,"
Me: "You sound so far away." Gdad: "No not far away at all."
Gdad: "Just wanted to call
& let you know, Everything Is Okay."

I told my dream to his wife who had animosity about him, me, others.

After I told the dream, I saw her eyes I shouldn't have told my intimate secret dream with her. She became very distant, harsh towards me. Anger can create or enhance ill health issues.

Me: "Hey he called me to tell you everything is okay!"
But she wanted that dream.
I saw jealousy.

Instead rejoicing together, she refused to rejoiced her confirmation Grandad IS Alive & Well. She created division between us. It caused the entire family to turn against me after 40 years of being a great part of the family as daughter-in-law. Then I voted Trump/no jab, TOTALLY X'ed out.

Hold The Line.

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

That was a great dream for you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ I told my mom the dream too and she was sad at first too and wondered why dad didn't come to see her. He has sent her other signs though, I have witnessed a couple of them. It is interesting because I pointed them out to her and she only "saw" them after I pointed them out. Maybe you have to have eyes to see? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God is Great it was a gift for you
Death is not the end I am certain of it
Death is the beginning of life
This time on earth is something but I don't know what - we will understand why it was necessary when we get to the other side.
God Bless You

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

You, are a true warrior!
Holy smokes!
I am covered with chicken skin. 😍

That is amazing. Brought me happy tears.

Brought tears to my eyes πŸ™πŸ’–

Beautiful!

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

AMEN!!!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😭 God is so very good πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‘Ό

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

So very good! βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Father, Vietnam Era Veteran, MAGA Z, follower of like minded Patriots.

When I have dreams of my mom or dad, mostly dad, everything is normal. I always wake up knowing they both are in a better place. Your description of your dreams reinforces that your angles are speaking to you helping with the loss of a parent. You'll be ok. We all will be OK. We just need to believe. Thank you so much. You should be a writer!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Thank you, very kind. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

😭its real I just know it. Thank-you for posting this, you don't know what this means to me.

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

You are so welcome fren.:)

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

πŸ™πŸ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts