I'm not cleaning up a single rumor about me. I don't care what you heard, go hear it again. I'm not mean, I'm honest and assertive. I won't apologize for that making you uncomfortable either. My presence challenges your comfort zone and I will not be less for you to feel better about yourself!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️🙏🏻 Never change, for anyone but yourself and God.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

AMEN! 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

FK em

😇🙏😘 EXACTLY THIS SERAH !!!!!!!
KEEP STANDING WRWY !!!!
LOVE FROM TEXAS

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank you very much Mary ☺️🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good for you. Way too much of that going !! Much respect 👊🏾

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Thank you Tank :) how have you been lately my fren?

(1) Show this thread

Here for news. Biblical archaeology Ancient cosmology Timeline deception In the world, not of it Spiritual battles are God's

Serah, Love, you walk in an Esther anointing.
Some are oppressed by the same spirit that operated through Jezebel.
The end game is to silence any threat to the darkness they wish to spread. They persecute every prophetic voice and seek to control.

Ignore the witch. You are beautiful. ❤️😘

In response Stacie King to her Publication

This is spot on! 🎯
You motivated me immensely with this! Thank you I needed that push foward. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

You have been on here a long time and have always posted positive affirmations.
We know you are one of the most positive souls on here. Don't acknowledge those that don't have anything positive to say.
You will always be a blessing that's just in your nature that's who you are God bless.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Thank you for your kind words this morning, God bless you too James. 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

🥰 Hi pip! 🌻🤍
How have you been lately?

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

It's the JESUS in you that makes people uneasy. There is no room for compromise in that. ❤

What happened?

In response Happy Days to his Publication

A wounded soul chose to take the brunt of her anger and bitterness out on me yesterday. It's ok, I forgive her. Hurt people, hurt people. I pray she heals from what's hurting her inside, so she does not continue to wound those who never hurt her.

(1) Show this thread