Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

They're not just funded by the usual suspects, any donation you've made to the red cross goes directly into their pockets

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

WEF funding them

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Interesting. The tone of that doesn’t sound like Misk. Sounds more like Trump. What the heck is going on? đŸ˜‚

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is an INVASION! Where is our military?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread