R.I.P. Daniel Baker 21, Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.... All are Marines who gave their lives for you this week in the Osprey crash. There's no media for them... not even a mention of their names. Thank you all for your ultimate sacrifice.
Please honor them by copying and pasting this post.
RIP God Bless you.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

God bless them and their families.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

No words, silent honorable recognition due.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
🙏🙏🙏

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

May Angels surround their families and
loved ones. Give them
Peace in their hearts and
strength in their souls.

God Bless their spirit in heaven now.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for their families and friends; they are with God now, and many thanks for their service!

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️😔

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,thank you Father for healing everyone

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏💫🙏💫😢

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏♥️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

💔🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Amen and may God help those about to be brought to Justice

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

God bless and comfort their families 🇺🇸o7 😢🙏

The Great Americans ‼️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God Almighty have welcomed them all home to His Heavenly Kingdom with open Arms, and all their loved ones be surrounded with love and support. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

EVEN MORE SAD FACT:

THEY ARE SENDING MOSTLY WHITE MEN TO THE FRONT LINES OR MOST DANGEROUS PARTS OF WAR AND BATTLE

Any color is not okay and that is not okay either. I see what you mean, the DS agenda. They have no business over our military.

(1) Show this thread

R.I.P. 🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Thank you all for your sacrifice. May your families find healing and peace. 🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💔🙏