Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I am so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

When I'm outside and see a red cardinal setting in tree looking at me I always speak to it knowing it's a family member checking on me.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you; may God put his Grace and Comfort in your heart! Your brother is with God now!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

💝

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

All Love, Wishing everyone in your family a bird to come visit 💞🥹💞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Prayers for you and family Kris.... very sorry four your loss.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

TYVM!!

(1) Show this thread

Kris, we are so sorry for the loss of your big brother. We are praying for you and that red cardinals always surround you and your family.
🙏🕊❤️🕊🙏

In response J J Larr to her Publication

I'm so sorry, Kris, for you loss. Much love.
I hope your bro is a bird. How beautiful ❤️🕊

May Flights of Angels sing him to his rest 😇🙏🏻🌟

In response J J Larr to her Publication

please accept my deepest condolences Kris.. may the heavenly spirits hold you and your family tightly in your arms as I pray for strength peace and love be brought to you and yours in Jesus name Amen Amen.

(3) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Kris, I am so sorry for your loss, that’s a tough one. I bet that little birdie has giant Angel wings and is in God’s Army. Peace and love to you and your family.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Sorry for the belated condolences but I had problems getting on AU yesterday...

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

TYVM!!! You are very kind and your condolences are right on time! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💗🙏💥💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

no perfect words, other than I am praying for you and your family, and condolences

sometimes words don't work with grief, but sending the good vibes and love to you and your family😘 to try to make you feel better

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏💔🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😢 Oh no hun, I am truly sorry! Thinking of you all, sending love and light. May he Rest In Paradise. God Bless 🙏❤️🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

i am so sorry for your loss kris may God comfort you and yours during your loss, God Bless

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I love all your posts Kris’s and I post most under your name..
So sorry about your brother. To me heaven is home. He’s gone home.

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

So very sorry for your loss Kris🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

My sincerest condolences to you and your family Kris.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss 🌷

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RocoStvz1) can see their posts

In response Roco Stvz to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

TYVM! (Anne_B_j)

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We humans are creatures of energy...

Newton's 1st Law says energy is never destroyed, or lost - it only changes its form.

This is the concept that has comforted me, in these situations

I am sorry for your loss. 😔

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

TYVM! How correct you are!!!

(1) Show this thread

Soooo many thoughts, prayers, loves and light to you and your family. You have been through much lately.
You are such a beautiful example, truly a gift.
🤗💜💫🤍

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TYVM!!! You are very kind!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Praying for your family I know exactly how you feel-it's hard

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

I'm so sorry Kris! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! If there is anything we can do, just ask!

In response History Repeats to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Sorry for your loss Kris..Prayers for you and your family🙏🙏

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

do unto others as you would want done unto you

May God Bless you during this difficult time. May your brother fly high, as he wanted to. Peace and love to you and yours. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Montana Ford to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Blessings and Prayers 🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS KRIS WE WILL ALL BE UNITED AGAIN ONE DAY IN GODS TIME...MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My dad always came to me as a Cardinal. Get this, one day I sat on the family room floor putting a Cardinal puzzle together and right in front of me outside the slider doors sat a Cardinal watching me :).

Another time I was sitting in my living room and a Cardinal was knocking on the window with its beak.

I pray you get many signs.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

7:11 TS and TY for sharing!!! Beautiful!!!

(1) Show this thread