·
3h
Replying to
@willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

O- here, ready!!!

(C)ertification (O)f (V)accine (ID) 19 🤨

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

RH- mother's get this only if their partner is a positive blood type. If the partners blood type is also negative a shot is not given. I had 3 children, the father and I are both negative. I did not recieve a shot..

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

I belive theure trying to really fuck up rh negs with this shot. its a pooled blood product and as of today, theyre making women get it WHILE pregnant as well as after. Women need an advocate when they see an obgyn and Im here for anyone who needs me to do that for them. you can bring me to ur appt on facetime! Im very well read in maternity and pediatric care and know how to put these drs in their place! no charge EVER, btw.

(6) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Many of the chosen already know who they are because they are flowing with intense energy and universal truths.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

...and always have, most of us. It's great to be a double Libra right now; usually, not so. The complications and scales swingly wildly back and forth trying to set themselves aright are common dynamics, alas, but work here for some reason. Calm anticipation.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

My hubby is o negative and a lefty..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

It seems they are more interested in some bloodtypes.

(1) Show this thread

I am O RH Neg :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Super Angel to his Publication

Jack Willwakeu is O NEG as well

In response Super Angel to his Publication

lol is it safe to post you're O-

(3) Show this thread

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

well it sucks Im not O negative 🙏💔👍🏻

Bob Marley joint may work... :)
Which SM for@will....?

O negative what does that mean?

Humble danish seeker of truth. Never felt the need untill the scamdemic was introduced. Had no idea I was in for such a humongus eye opener.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

it is 0 Rhesus negativ, one of several blood types, and it is compatible with others within the A-B-0 group meaning it is of great use in case of emergency or under surgery and a blood donation is needed

In response chore Toke to her Publication

It also has to do with bloodlines I assume.....we will see! :)

(3) Show this thread