Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
@willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Many of the chosen already know who they are because they are flowing with intense energy and universal truths.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

...and always have, most of us. It's great to be a double Libra right now; usually, not so. The complications and scales swingly wildly back and forth trying to set themselves aright are common dynamics, alas, but work here for some reason. Calm anticipation.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I am a Virgo. Yes many have always been awake others are catching up, the spirit alive within is undeniable. What I saw just can't be unseen and my life will never be the same now, I am so very thankful to our father.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Energies are getting stronger everyday.
Nana is hoping for a planet size burst of Gods voice energies!
That would be the most awesome thing I can imagine.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Feel and understand you already know. You don't need his reassureance, Love, he has always spoken to you. All will be ok and yes I understand its just a full bubble always around me and quantum flow within me as well. We are close.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread