I need prayers. My marriage is ending and it brings me relief. Yet I'm dreading the near future of going through the divorce process and being safe until it's over.
Thank you for praying for meπŸ˜ͺ

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

πŸ™ Prayers for you, Crumb Catcher.
God will provide just what you need, just where you need it, and just when you need it. βœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸŒ»πŸ’–

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Lifting you up in prayer.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Thank you all for the prayers. I deeply love you all for them

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Prayers up

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

I UNDERSTAND TOO - WAY MORE THAN YOU KNOW - PRAYERS FOR YOU

GOD BLESS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Prayers for you and a blessed future! I have several friends who found their true loves. I would not get divorced, I would get an annulment if at all possible. Gets the state out of the marriage.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

I didn't know who I was married to. I believed the lie. Secretive, Greed, dishonesty. I married a Dem elected vaxxed official in 2017. That meant nothing at that time to me. Now I see him.
He's one of them.
He would never be fair for the sake of ending this peacefully. His greed is what drives him. It's sick.
I just want to end up in a small safe farm with all my animals. I live for them.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God send Angels to protect Crumb Catcher during this difficult time.
You will be better than ever once you get your new life figured. You have got this, I am BEaming strength

HEDGE of protection over you in Jesus Holy name, and SUPERNATURAL provision.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

We are praying for you,
you can do this,
ask God to help you get through this, and Abba will make a way.

Stay in prayer and know Jesus loves you, FOREVER!

God bless you in Yeshua’s Holy Name, amen.

Prayers for you Crumb Catcher πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give you strength to go through this πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Be safe!

God bless and protect you

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers of peace, understanding and great new beginnings

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Prayers. If you have to be hidden or just plain be hard to find, consider putting things in storage and house-sitting with a professional house-sitters site to get out of Dodge or stay in Dodge unbeknownst.

Good luck, you have a lot of support here!

A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

Follow your heart, and God shall be your guide; everything will be alright.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Hang in there , this too shall pass. When one door closes, another door opens. Wishing you peace and happiness

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

done!

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God Knows.
Yeshua Messiah Knows.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Through Christ Jesus
Our Non Ceasing Prayers Are With You And Yours.
Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Major Hugs.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Please Keep In Touch.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Rest Well In The Lord.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❀️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

Prayers πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΌ

prayers for you.
think of this divorce as a business deal.
keep your head.. think with your head not your heart...thats how i made it through mine...
one foot in front of the other.