Merry Christmas AU.
Hope everyone had a good one :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hi Kim do you have a channel on telegram?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Merry Christmas to you to Kim. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„

I have to say, ours was not the typical Christmas this year but we made it through. Out of town, some family came down with colds and crude, Grampa fell off a chair and banged up his arm and head pretty good. Delayed our trip home today however, could have been so much worse so DEFINITELY thankful for that! I see a much brighter year coming and it can’t come fast enough! Hope you had a great Christmas! Cheers! β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Well, did the obligatory β€œbe with family”, only to have my niece tell me she’s worried I’m an a cult (the MAGA and QAnon cult (of course I asked her was QAnon is, since it doesn’t exist and she couldn’t answer it) and that I can't possibly support that rapist and dictator, Trump. And, that we’re trying to destroy democracy.

To which I said, since we’re not a democracy, that’s not possible. She had a melt down with that. I said, we pledge allegiance to a flag and β€œto the Republic” (not democracy) β€œfor which it stands”. She said they’re the same thing, I said, that’s incorrect. She should know the difference. She couldn’t handle that response.

She also parroted that it was the safest election ever. I said, well, I’d watch SCOTUS in the next few weeks if I were you.

TDS is alive and well. And, she’s a 5th grade teacher. πŸ™„.

Will enjoy the coming meltdowns.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Merry Christmas Kim!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

You too!

Merry Christmas. It started great because I’d had sinus issues for days before and that was finally gone. Chopped up some pineapple for a snack. Made banana nut bread with almond flour that turned into something I’ve never seen before. An hour later was hit with the worst food poisoning from the pineapple I’ve ever had. Finally felt better around 10:30 pm. But other than that got to talk to my brother and son on the phone.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Merry Christmas Kim
Best Place to be on Christmas was here
Home
#FamilyIsEverything ❀️

Merry Christmas!

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Merry Christmas to you too, Kim

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

MERRY CHRISTMAS KR

Right back atcha Kim!
❀️

Merry Christmas!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Merry Christmas Kim πŸ’

❀️

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Merry Christmas Kim! I had the most wonderful day, and I hope you did too! ❀️✨

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Merry Christmas Kim, hope you had a relaxing day with your loved ones!