Please pray for My DAD he has had an Overwhelming year and now the Ambulance is my brothers Taking Him to hospital he is having a stroke now" I pray for Creators will to be done in His life & ask for no more suffereing"

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Dale, we are praying for your Dad and your family. 💕🙏🙏🙏 💕

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

LORD HEAL THIS MAN, YOU SAID TO ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN. WE ARE ASKING. THANK YOU AGHEAD OF TIME, LORD

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

May the Good Lord heal your dad faith not fear in Jesus precious name Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all now! God we now pray for Your Comfort and Grace for this family, and that Your True Plan be made manifest. In Jesus' Name we pray this! thank You for all Your Blessings!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

🙏🙏💖🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers sent

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

Prayers for you Dale and your family at this difficult time. ❤️🙏

Prayers for dad 👊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying in the the mighty name of Yeshua for divine intervention and healing for father and family.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this beloved father of Dale. May your peace and comfort surround Dale, his dad, and entire family. We pray for healing and restoration if that is your will Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers sent🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus🕊😇🙏🏻💙

Blessings 🙏🏻 and Prayers 🙏🏻🕊️

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

God will bless and protect him. Let the will of God Almighty and his light and protection be on dad.

Be strong and high vibe patriot.

Love.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🙏Prayers

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Very bold request for your dad. Love and peace to both of your hearts and mind

I’m so very sorry. Asking Our Heavenly Father to guide his medical staff. Prayers. Hugs of light