Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Aieeeeee! Sup Myra? How d do today Maam? šŸ˜

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning! On day 4 of a fibro flare up, lots of pain, but I'm alive and blessed!

I had that SOOOO bad. Very early on too. Big bad biker Brian with his girly disEase. Oh it was so fun šŸ˜Š! (Sar---Chasam as wide as the big muddy) šŸ˜ VA ragging me. Here take this handful o pills n shut up. Git back to work boy, ya bother me! (Foghorn Leghorn as the parchman field boss on a 95 degree muggy afternoon)
Pause āÆļø
What do you do about flare ups Myra? Once I got a lot of the toxins out of my body, straightened my diet, and now like fifty other little bitty pieces of healing, clensing, cleaning, and faithful discipline?
Oh Ya! I am doing better. Fact. Got more squeeze to the mitrachondrial ATP breeze than I had in my 50s! šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤“šŸ˜Ž. Check this dude out? Kinda tough to follow with his accent. He also talks super fast ā© and with doctor technical jargon. You might need to back up a few times.
Many of this ailment's onset in our society is chemically related. (Opinion) Take a look? šŸ‘€ Have an awesome one. Ttyl, B
https://www.brighteon.com/210ba687-0299-410b-ba1b-64f02905dab4

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it