I have some very mean pain from a broken molar, prayers appreciated πŸ₯Ί

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Clove oil

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

And I have clove oil! Thank you for reminding me, my head is not in the game πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian ✝️ John3:16 πŸ˜‡ #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA β™₯️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praying! πŸ˜‡πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Clove oil!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

been trying oil of oregano, but I have clove oil too… thank you for the reminder❣️

(1) Show this thread

Prayers fren. πŸ™β€οΈ gargle with salt water a few times per day to get rid of infection. ❀️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

been doing that, thank you❣️

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ Please Heavenly Father, help Ask Yourself heal completely from their broken molar pain. Please give them comfort and rest. In Jesus' Name, Amen. πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈ