Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

BULLSHIT!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON INSULIN TO REST YOUR LIFE!! GET SMART AND KNOW THE NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CURE DIABETES ALL FORMS!! SUPPLEMENT WITH 99.98% ORGANIC SULFUR CRYSTALS TWICE A DAY (BECAUSE IT ONLY METABOLIZES EVERY 12 HOURS) FROM HAPPY BODY FOR ABOUT 35 BUCKS A POUND! SECONDLY, SUPPLEMENT WITH CHROMIUM AND VANADIUM WHICH IS NO LONGER IN OUR SOILS ALONG WITH ORGANIC SOLVER CRYSTALS BECAUSE OF THE GLYPHOSATE RUNOFF DUE TO GMO PRODUCTS!!!
THERE NOW ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET YOU'RE CURED WITHIN MONTH AND A HALF OR SO! DON'T BELIEVE ANY FREAKING DOCTOR THAT LIVES UNDER A BUBBLE!

In response Regina Medsger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

That's how you kill a kid.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

What?? another Nimrid and numbnuts!

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Not the time pal.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

NOT the time to help somebody be cured? NOT the time to save somebody money?
NOT the time to tell the truth?

U R sad, lost and uninformed of the truth

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

The only people that complain about what I put out are the uninformed, misguided and ignorant.

(2) Show this thread

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Fun Fact: 85% of all paragraphs written in CAPS are never read.. Personally I think CAPS are a form of heiroglyphs that people cant read, and are not necessarily signs of you might be tone deaf.

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

thanks I did it for emphasis and for the possibility or probability that someone might read it and actually be cured physically emotionally mentally and pocketbook wise

(1) Show this thread

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

I think you are completely missing the point here! You don't lecture a mother on what to feed her diabetic child! WTF is wrong with you????? This child, along with millions of other Americans need insulin to survive because, Dr. I Know Everything, their pancreas isn't producing enough insuling to keep them alive. My father died of diabetes, and my sisters have it. They need insulin to LIVE! And Biden just raised it from 60.00 to 500.00 per month. That is the point you should be getting. But NO! You want to play doctor with other peoples lives. Take your opinion and stick it up your ass!

In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication

I took your advice and stuck my opinion up my ass and now I'm healed thank you!

In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication

LASTLY, when you go to a doctor's office they're trained to tell you that they'll "manage" your condition! No doctor ever tells you that they can "cure" anything and only manage everything! And, while they are managing your condition you're putting man-made synthetic artificial substances in your body that causes peripheral damage to the rest of your body! Fact!! Doctors are not allowed to think outside the box and only get four to six hours of nutritional training during their studies! If they tell you what I told you they would lose their AMA status!

(4) Show this thread