Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

In response Regina Medsger to her Publication

BULLSHIT!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON INSULIN TO REST YOUR LIFE!! GET SMART AND KNOW THE NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CURE DIABETES ALL FORMS!! SUPPLEMENT WITH 99.98% ORGANIC SULFUR CRYSTALS TWICE A DAY (BECAUSE IT ONLY METABOLIZES EVERY 12 HOURS) FROM HAPPY BODY FOR ABOUT 35 BUCKS A POUND! SECONDLY, SUPPLEMENT WITH CHROMIUM AND VANADIUM WHICH IS NO LONGER IN OUR SOILS ALONG WITH ORGANIC SOLVER CRYSTALS BECAUSE OF THE GLYPHOSATE RUNOFF DUE TO GMO PRODUCTS!!!
THERE NOW ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET YOU'RE CURED WITHIN MONTH AND A HALF OR SO! DON'T BELIEVE ANY FREAKING DOCTOR THAT LIVES UNDER A BUBBLE!

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Fun Fact: 85% of all paragraphs written in CAPS are never read.. Personally I think CAPS are a form of heiroglyphs that people cant read, and are not necessarily signs of you might be tone deaf.

thanks I did it for emphasis and for the possibility or probability that someone might read it and actually be cured physically emotionally mentally and pocketbook wise

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

No I get it.. Im just saying that doesnt help get your message out.

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread