Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

In response Regina Medsger to her Publication

BULLSHIT!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON INSULIN TO REST YOUR LIFE!! GET SMART AND KNOW THE NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CURE DIABETES ALL FORMS!! SUPPLEMENT WITH 99.98% ORGANIC SULFUR CRYSTALS TWICE A DAY (BECAUSE IT ONLY METABOLIZES EVERY 12 HOURS) FROM HAPPY BODY FOR ABOUT 35 BUCKS A POUND! SECONDLY, SUPPLEMENT WITH CHROMIUM AND VANADIUM WHICH IS NO LONGER IN OUR SOILS ALONG WITH ORGANIC SOLVER CRYSTALS BECAUSE OF THE GLYPHOSATE RUNOFF DUE TO GMO PRODUCTS!!!
THERE NOW ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET YOU'RE CURED WITHIN MONTH AND A HALF OR SO! DON'T BELIEVE ANY FREAKING DOCTOR THAT LIVES UNDER A BUBBLE!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Not the time pal.

NOT the time to help somebody be cured? NOT the time to save somebody money?
NOT the time to tell the truth?

U R sad, lost and uninformed of the truth

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts