Only people mentioned by @ReggiB in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Regina Medsger to her Publication

The Cabal plan in action.. with biden as the puppet (there are many).... $60 per month under Trump after him going after the corrupt medical and pharmaceudical industries (remember, there is no money in healthy people so make us and keep us sick)... to $500 per month!!!!!! How many insulin-dependent kids we got? How many insulin-dependent folks total? She's justified on many levels, especially her anger towards the lies we've been told. Get active, get yourselves involved at your local level, school board, health or any other department committee/planning meetings... your voice DOES matter.

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

So sad how this world want everyone dead. Poison our water, food, air, and minds. Then offer man made medicine to surpress our conditions and yank it out from under those who need it most by skyrocketing prices to where they can't afford it and have to suffer. Breaks my heart.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

She lays the heart breaking truth. Biden has made the world less safe. The powers that be are killing / culling society. Too many people are living insulated lives.

Many are living the new normal in comfortable stride. This is sad and wrong.

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

🙏🙏🙏My heart and prayers go out to you and your family and all who are facing the same problems. We the people will stand by you and fight hard to hold the line! United we can overcome all, through God we will win!!!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

😢😠Makes me angry right along with her. If I were in her same state, I would meet her for coffee, giver her a hug, grab her hand and rally up people to march at her state Capitol! I'm also an Insurance Agent with 25 years in Health Insurance Benefits and Claims (including RX claims). I would want to help review this under her policy and see if somethng was missed with the Insurance Carrier or elsewhere. I'd do it FREE for her. Pass it on to her if you know her. She's right tho... people need to WAKE THE FRICK UP! BIDEN ADMIN =EVlL

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

This is so very sad and what she said is true; we have the right, as American People, to stand up and fight, for our lives, for our childrens lives and for this country. If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Very powerful! I pray this lady's friends and family see this and are jolted AWAKE!

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

This breaks my heart. If I was smart, I would figure out how to make insulin in my garage to give away for free.

FOR those that can read and understand the truth!

Much you need to know about organic sulfur crystals!

https://naturalnewsblogs.com/taken-away-keep-sick/

💔. So if there is a plan.... and they say its all in due time.... the thing is lives are being destroyed everyday. How many more days? since this has all been warned against, predicted and Q shown this all would happen and there is some sort of relief that will happen to correct all this evil but everyday that goes by we wait is another day like her and her family has to struggle. I try to believe its true but we are the living in the reality and will be suffering as more and more changes happen.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Heather Erickson to her Publication

We have been under this control for years. Stop looking at dates and deadlines. Have you not seen what has been happening while people are focused on covid, masks, and social distancing, as well as impeachment? God is in control have faith. He sacrificed His son for us, so some of us will be sacrificed for the saving of our children and country.

(1) Show this thread

Does anyone know this woman or know how to get info to her. Family member, long time Type 1 Diabetes, gets insulin inexpensively from Canada. https://www.canadianinsulin.com

This is sad, and the sad part is her family is only one of millions that will be affected, Except the ones we the tax payers take care of that the Dem govt provides for at our expense. This war is real and we all need to stay in the fight. If necessary be ready for revolution we MUST take our country back. Share this on any platform you can to help wake people up!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Father God please wrap your arms around her and her family. 💖🙏🏽🙌🏼

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Don't ever mess with a#Type1Mom, I know becuase I am one😎I pray that our President Trump returns to us much sooner than later...praying for you and your baby, sweet Mama🙏🏻💯❤️

Truthseeker, Consumer of Red Pills....Sick and tired of being sick and tired about the world we live in right now...

This is sooooo wrong, i feel sooo sorry for her and her hubby.....I soooo hope for her and thousands of others that it will change to the good as soon as possible.....this is soooo wrong!

Trust and believe that Byden is not our President! He is China and Ukraine bought and paid for! Life was soo much better under President Trump and will be again soon. Im very sorry for what your dealing with, I know because my sister is going thru it too. I was on 12 diffwrent meds until I told my doctor NO more! Im now only on 2 needed meds, the rest were non essential, go figure. The doctors are in bed with Big Pharma, always have been. Again I feel for your situtation as your son NEEDS these meds and they take advantage of that with all of us!

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

God bless this patriot hero, and all those like her!
#wwg1wga
#GODSPEED

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Gosh this is hard😭😭😭 My son is a type 1 and the fear we all have right now for our children is NOT OK! I'm also pretty mad at all the democrats who let their hate for one man, put my childs and many childten's lives on the line.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸 Breaks my heart! I know a lot of brainwashed people. I have been trying for 5 years to wake them. Some will never get it.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

crying with you my Sister in Christ! You are right about how corrupt the world has become. Trust in God the Almighty Father, and know that we all are praying and are righteously angered with you. Will pray for Hayden

My wife was diagnosed with severe Crohn's last year. She is recovering from her first surger where 12" of her small intestion was removed due to swelling shut. She is on Humira, which cost me $5,500 a month. Why are life saving drugs so expensive...It cannot possibally cost anywhere near that to produce. Also, there has to be a cure out ther for Crohn's.

If anyone has information on Crohns they could provide to help my wife, it would be greatly appreciated. She is weak, depressed, and feels helpless to this.

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

In response Tremor Time to his Publication

Please consider diet... Every Dr I visited NEVER considered DIET!!
I survived Cacacxia at 87 lbs!

In response Tremor Time to his Publication

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will show this to my wife. Open to more as well.

(5) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What makes this even more unbearable is KNOWING that the cost CAN BE LOWER and they are doing this on purpose because they can. This is what happens when evil people are in power. Behind this evil came pushing a poor diet and adding high fructose corn syrup to so many foods which has contributed to the spike in diabetes in America, especially type 2 diabetes. Then big pharma makes drugs to treat diabetes KNOWING people have to use these drugs.
These heartless people are evil.

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

shame on them!!

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

I have to pick up my prescription on the 15th and I am afraid ti see what it's going to cost me under President Trump it dropped by 230 dollars and I won't be able to afford it if it goes back up without the medication I am bed ridden

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Wish this could be on the news for all to hear

wow powerful, God bless you, hope this vid goes viral to sleeping masses

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Make this go viral, please.

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

I just shared to Facebook, just waiting for them to close my account after all the information I have been throwing out there. Yes, it's time for the American people to actually look at what is happening right in front of them and do something. Together we are unstoppable!!

In response Patti Asberry to her Publication

Face Crook disabled my acc on 21st Jan after byeden was sworn in. Fat checkers every day on me about my posts.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

100% agree with you! sharing the shit out of this! we need anger to help us wake up and do something! Together we can change the world.... and we will! Stay strong Mama❤️

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

I am in tears. this broke my heart in many ways. My Mother was on insulin for many years. Never had her payments been that high. EVER. She has few years since passed away but if she was alive now she would not been able to afford that amount in her retirement years. God Help us all!