Please Call If You Have Information:

Yadkinville Police Department
1-336-679-2863

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPlease Heavenly Father, bring Destiny Swift home safe and sound. Please keep her under Your guard and protection and guide her home. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Father in heaven help this child find her way home. We have lost far too many already.

πŸ™β€

A lady that loves her country, the great US of A.

Father God, please guide the search efforts. Thank you for granting skills & wisdom to those involved. Watch over this young lady and protect her in a way only you can. May Your peace bring comfort to her family & friends. Amen.

Poet. Creative. Seeker of Truth. Receiver of Mercy and Grace.

Not too far from where I live. Prayers for her safe return.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers that Destiny is found unharmed. Dear Father let no evil touch her. In Jesus’ mighty name Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™