“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Jan 10

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

only if it's not replaced with some greater evil!

Anyone read The Bible and hear this is Biblical?

There has been no one at the IRS for 2 years, it was abolished but people keep feeding the system out of fear of being free

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

IRS building in DC has been remodeled and is getting landscaping done at this time. I expect it to reopen but hopefully they RENAME the building to something else.. IRS MUST BE REMOVED.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

It was already for anyone paying attention instead of worrying about continuing to pay [them] and keep feeding the system

(1) Show this thread

If there’s no one at the IRS someone there sent me a letter stating how much I owe and send payment. I haven’t yet but someone is still running that machine.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

White hats. Throw the letter in the garbage and don’t respond. If you take the bait and engage they will keep pressuring you to cave. I met a guy 4 years ago on a work site who hadn’t paid taxes in 15 years, he got the letter each year and threw it away, never answered calls from them and 15 years later never had a knock on the door. Letters are just idol threats of fear. I have followed his lead for the last 4 years, all good

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

holee cow i didnt know!😃

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Very few do for some odd reason. Has only been everywhere in the Gesara research for 5 years and is in The Bible we are supposed to be following in a Biblical movie. Controlled by fear

(1) Show this thread