“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Jan 10

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

only if it's not replaced with some greater evil!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Anyone read The Bible and hear this is Biblical?

There has been no one at the IRS for 2 years, it was abolished but people keep feeding the system out of fear of being free

holee cow i didnt know!😃

Very few do for some odd reason. Has only been everywhere in the Gesara research for 5 years and is in The Bible we are supposed to be following in a Biblical movie. Controlled by fear

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How come when I make a withdrawal on my 401K, they withhold lots of money from my withdrawals? If the IRS is closed, where's it going?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Just being recirculated to keep the matrix going until the great awakening and everyone gets reprogrammed to have courage to do what is right

(1) Show this thread

good to know.
if you got anything to highlight it, I wish you would! thanks in advance!
(if not maybe I'll do some digs...rt now im on a theme)

Haven’t paid taxes for 4 years, they have always been ilegal. Just another test in compliance to see who trusts the plan and has the courage to not do what you are told

(1) Show this thread