“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Jan 10

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

only if it's not replaced with some greater evil!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Anyone read The Bible and hear this is Biblical?

There has been no one at the IRS for 2 years, it was abolished but people keep feeding the system out of fear of being free

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

If there’s no one at the IRS someone there sent me a letter stating how much I owe and send payment. I haven’t yet but someone is still running that machine.

White hats. Throw the letter in the garbage and don’t respond. If you take the bait and engage they will keep pressuring you to cave. I met a guy 4 years ago on a work site who hadn’t paid taxes in 15 years, he got the letter each year and threw it away, never answered calls from them and 15 years later never had a knock on the door. Letters are just idol threats of fear. I have followed his lead for the last 4 years, all good

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it