Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Grandpa, writer, musician, Farmer, and a Christ-loving Patriot. Is this the real life? Or just fantasy?

👍

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Oh, people still think they need them to abolish an illegal entity? No, you just ignore the mofos and stop giving them anything...ugh

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response None None to his Publication

Bingo….the masses still feeding the beast out of fear. Tabled 11 months ago and swept under the carpet as 99.9% didn’t fight to keep the pressure on

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤔
That’s like asking if someone covered in leeches wants them removed.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

A shame the entire country missed it and let it be swept under the carpet like everything else proving the people want to be governed and enslaved, as long as it is by their favorite liar

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

only if it's not replaced with some greater evil!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Anyone read The Bible and hear this is Biblical?

There has been no one at the IRS for 2 years, it was abolished but people keep feeding the system out of fear of being free

(1) Show this thread