Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟

I have been racking my brain. The news story about the Niagara Falls "Rainbow Bridge" feels like comms to me. In the movie Rainbow Bridge, the day of the concert the woman met someone who was saying Extra Terrestrials were here among us.
Anybody have an insight or idea?

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Morning Jenn.
One of my last posts to him at 800 yesterday morning.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And I can't help think of the Rainbow Bridge which is Sacred!!!

https://www.nps.gov/rabr/index.htm

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Also when a pet dies, they cross over a Rainbow Bridge. https://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

LGBT has a Rainbow Bridge?

Isn't the bridge in Thor, their bridge a Rainbow Bridge, the Frost?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The meeting on Jeckle Island was 113 years ago today. My first thought was like wizard of OZ was story of the fed's power over people. Over the rainbow is a click away.
Other than that, looks like a FF that users in more control.
https://nationalpost.com/news/uk-travel-terror-attack-canada/wcm/bbdd4182-6e92-483d-9832-4040c1b6ef07/amp/

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Good Find Bob!
They are trying to get people to be afraid. Not working lol.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

rainbow bridge ?!
clown farm close by? ;)
11/22/63?!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Yes!
The tunnels are all over there.
Let's hope the Good Guys are doing good things.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The only Rainbow Bridge I know of is the one where our pets go when they die.

They are returned to their normal healthy state and play joyfully with each other there until we die, and then we become reunited with them.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thank you Mike.
If I find anything else, I will post.

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Something is going on...

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Dont know if it has something to do with it or not i was just poking around but "coincidentally" it is interesting the subject matter considering the times... like i said dont know jus throwin it out there.
https://codenames.info/operation/rainbow-i/

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Just found this on Truth, looks from twit but cant confirm when
https://truthsocial.com/@gterrasi28/111455881519460173

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Too many coincidences to not be connected.
Rainbow has been the word of the day. Also I posted this to VK this morning on his A.M. post.

(1) Show this thread

In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication

Nice connection!

(1) Show this thread

I've heard Rainbow Bridge in terms of us getting on this rainbow bridge and start waking up to higher realms, spiritually. Then there is the Rainbow Bridge Center in Maui. I too, was thinking about the film, Rainbow Bridge.
Let's keep digging...

Go to the end of this video and listen: "Do you think the power elite wants you to know what you can do? You think they want you to know?"

You will see Hendrix, an American Flag and watch him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgzuPYSWOwU

RAINBOW BRIDGE Movie Trailer 1972 - YouTube

One of the most Cosmic '60's films to be made.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Yes that is why I brought this all up!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Or, it could simply be divine intervention, saving many from something horrific.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Thank you, that sounds more plausible to me.
Just seemed like an odd story today.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Then there's this.

😂

Yes and VK talked about getting past the Great Filter.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

A delta today... can't wait for the green light...
Is this what we waiting for?🤔

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Nice find Bee Bee!

(1) Show this thread

good call, need to look into that.

Lol sometimes I wonder how good they are at psychology...

Have a terror attack just before people spend time with their families, because the conspiracies have a lot of evidence now.... it puts the "unwilling to hear" in a state of worry/fear so that the are even more unwilling to listen...

Maybe... I don't know...

Either that, or some sort of supply chain was just halted...

Just guessing here

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

Thank you for your input!
"They" have no power if we do not fear them.

(1) Show this thread

im hearing about possibly another car involved...
if so...that car might be the one to watch....the other one was a sacrifice....:look here.not there"

i just think that either they were coming over and didnt mean to bomb the entry point....something happened and boom.
those people died...so dont know who they are...
but i assure you not friendlies..................

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Well, article posted at a VK fave #.

Gematria on Rainbow Bridge?
127 = Wrestling

😎✌

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Rainbow+bridge