#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/13334989

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with@CharRose as#129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Got that 11 and 2 thing vibing at least. Nice timestamp.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

never been about stuff or things - its the lessons that last forever.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Didn’t see my name either 😔
It’s ok! Congrats to whoever won!! Pretty awesome of VK to do this!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

@LibertyBelle Won The Time "Thingy"✨😎

(1) Show this thread

Can we just do the drawing again lol
need a solid list of usernames that is transparent for all before you draw again.
less confusion, higher accuracy.
Or we can vote for the winner

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I think this is the best option. Post a list of names with a number next to them. Allow an hour or two for everyone to verify they are on the list and then draw again from that list

There were a few users 2 days ago that posted a period but were brand new accounts. Almost looked like bots to me. Unless you have a list with names and numbers assigned, it's too hard to follow that video. Also didn't even see my name on that list any where.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok I have been thr it 3 times I had basso on twice and one wrong the first print. Here is the revised list please check it. There were 3 or 4 that posted twice.
Here are the ones without a dot. And my revised list.
Sorry I was rushing to get somewhere first run but have checked this one 3 times. Please go behind me.
Did Kim Runner delete here post because I have been thr it 4 times and not finding her.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I got Char Rose too, here why
https://anonup.com/thread/13335931

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hey VK….will ya look at those hot topics!!!
Q60 huh. Who are those 3 non military white hats??
Oh and read your messages lol.
Godspeed!!

I found a solution VK : maybe you can make one for each of us ??? 😁

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

wish i could

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I had Jesse Brasso on twice and missed one will check one more time. I don't see Kim runner anywhere tho?

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Congratulations to whomever won. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️ We are all winners. God brought us all here together for a reason and showed us family doesn't have to be just by blood. So that makes us the true winners of it all. I love you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Hey VK, over the last 6 years you have kept me grounded, informed and inspired. That’s a win win for me in my book. I wish you the best of luck and love on your next journey. You will be sorely missed but time and space ./ ‘cause WWG1WGA
(Ooh I just love how AI auto fill learned that anagram 😂)

Sorry I had to do it in a hurry and can well be wrong

No worries, all will be alright, got my hands full here, but my wife will be home soon and I can go through it again without distraction.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

is there a certain time cutoff ?@vincentkennedy

(1) Show this thread

Vincent ...We love you! Don't go ! You are still very much needed Dear One !

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

OMG....Did I win?!!!

In response CharRose to her Publication

Congrats!

In response CharRose to her Publication

Very excited for you! Happy thanksgiving day!

(8) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

The comments get out of order.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

It's all good VK, happy to help and we are working together to get it sorted! :)

I just posted in response to Courtney. Our lists sync except for 9 names in question (see screen shot below) and it stems from the same question. In your follow up post I understood it as we were supposed to count "." in the comments even if they were in the form of a period or a ...

Other than that point our lists match. 👍🏻

That final call is up to you. :)

At a glance, they started#1 at different people. Might be other things too. Will have to check how many names they differ by.

One starts at S33K3R and one started at Patriotic One. As far as I can tell, PO should be the first name on the list. Liberty has him as#1.

In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication

When Nana pulled the list it said "this is all for now" which usually means end but Patriots One was the first post, so idk bout that.
Nana isn't in the running I am just trying to post the list that I came up with based on what I listed as criteria.
Admittedly most of the names I have known for a long time but there are a few that could be new. I don't have time to check that.

In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication

Our lists match except for 9 names that are on my list and not on Courtney's. Per VK's follow up post I included comments that had "." in their posts in the form of a ... or period. She did not include them on her list. I crossed checked out lists name by name and that was true for all 9 names in question.

Responded to VK and waiting to hear back to see which to include. :)

(3) Show this thread

To simplify things so you can enjoy your day....I’d be happy to defer to the other person chosen. No complications. ❤️🙏

I hope we are all winners 😄

This be the discrepancy. Not knowing what they commented lol.
Plus you say only old accounts & that requires clicking on each one individually to see when account made.
Then back to "see more" 17 times each time.

Just going off your rules:)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

Yes. You would have to click on all 129 accts to see when they joined to be correct. And there were double posters too. We will figure it out. It's gonna be checking each acct in the end, per the standard.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

😂

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

😂 🤣

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Should have just made one for everyone then there wouldn’t be no confusion 😂

Not sure VK this was the list I made without posting duplicates but some names I am not familiar with and some blocked me so I can't see them.
This coming up with Our sweet Deb this morning earlier I think we're counting all posts duplicates and no dots as well.

So many variables. Do we count a ? As having a dot? Or a ! What about the person who posted twice? Maybe you should just do your own count. We will be happy for whomever wins.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

We are all winners!

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

😂

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Maybe you can send it to anon island and we can all meet up there ☺️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

That tesseract may be exactly HOW we get there. 😉

(1) Show this thread