Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nice😏

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

I entered but don't see my name on any of the lists 🤔

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Mine either...must've been a deadline for entering.

(1) Show this thread
Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Hootie & The Blowfish - "Let Her Cry" from the album 'Cracked Rear View' (1994). "Let Her Cry" won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Per...

Didnt see me on there 😔

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🐸We are all Winning. Thanks VK.and Godspeed Patriots.The best is yet to come.💞

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

I just had the WILDEST ./sync. Re: Censored/#129

Earlier I quote tweeted your post with my Censored token (the JA token collection created by Pak).
Each token is numbered.. so, of course I looked up#129 in the Censored collection, clicked on the account owner’s address and in their OpenSea wallet they own an “Adventure Card” with the#4245.

WHAT IS#4245?!?! The fookin drop that has your tweet linked. (3 pics)

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I didn’t see my name on the list, but I’m kinda old😏

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

Same...but it's all good.

(1) Show this thread

Didn’t see my name.. maybe my fault. 😂🤷‍♀️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Same...but it's all good.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I responded many times and left off the list! But that’s ok! Love you all my Frens and family! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

What a way to end this on a note of confusion and wonder, you are wise and very funny...Take care out there hope we get to see you again.

After carefully weeding out duplicates and I do mean carefully. The winner of the tesseract by following the simple rules, and eligibility status@truthpa is the winner.

I followed your instructions to a t and it took me longer than expected but as I said I'd have it to you within the next hour and I precisely did so.

Ps my handwriting atrocious I know. But I can read it just fine lol

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Why do I get the feeling that there is a final message from VK in all this confusion? 😉
Congratulations to the eventual winner.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

We all are winners we had the great pleasure of a journey that was hard to swallow sometimes. But we endured and carried on. You made the journey much easier to embrace the ups and downs. Thank you

Currently compiling a list of all ELIGIBLE participants based off your rules. Will take some time to make a fair and accurate ruling. Marking out all duplicates, new accounts, comments w/o . & Ruling out private accounts. Please bare with me but I will have this to you within the next hour I hope.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Congrats to the winner!! 😊
Love and Blessings to You VK.💚
Love and Blessings to All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌎🙏

I will happily volunteer as a most grateful winner IF one cannot be found the conventional way. 😁

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I am@charrose!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with@CharRose as#129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I see me @#10
Kinda cool 😎

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

😕 I don't see me.

(9) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Because why not .

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

winna winna chicken dinna....

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

😂. Well I counted but only the comments that had the “.”’s
There were a couple posts that I couldn’t see because bc I don’t follow them so didn’t count them. I did count the posts that had additional comments if they purposely put the the “.” in their post. I came up with Keri Lin as 129 but, but, but, but…… 😂🤣. Congrats to the#129 whoever they may be! 😀🙌👍

129 at 1209???

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

The closing act.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Bravo VK, what a way to go out. between the 129 winner and clock to this counting chaos. Having a huge laugh trying to figure this out. #ThankYouVK

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I Love you people.
I Love you All!

Nobody coveting.
EveryOne celebrating.
(Whether you won or not...)
Laughter through seeming chaos!

Pretty darned clear WHY We Are The Ones Here saving the world!!!

😁💗🙌!!!

Congrats, 129!!
That's a 12 In my Book!
💫🥰💫👏

*thanks for making another fun day, @VK!!!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Congratulations#129 but I feel like we’re all winners 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

let's just start over

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Not able to see what everyone posted, but the number and time stamp synch

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts