@VincentKennedy it's been an honor sharing virtual space with you across the platforms, Twitter, AU, TS and now X. Thank you for keeping us together during the "dark times", for the good Vibes, for puzzles and little clues you've left us, for the dots connected and for the dots yet to be connected. You have been a great "teacher" to us all, hope your mission here was a success.
I'm not sure if Goodbye is a proper term to be used, so I will use Until we meet again, just a regular Anon.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I hate that I’m still banned on X and cannot join the farewells.
VK has been a beacon of hope for us for 5 years now, I can only hope that this departure means the plan is wrapping up and the real party is just beginning.

@vincentkennedy, you will be sorely missed but certainly not forgotten, not by a long shot.

I've never felt such "family" before all of you showed up on my screen and soon after, my life. God put you all in my way and I could not be more grateful. As for VK, who never stopped showing up to all the family events, planned and unplanned, I don't expect we've seen the last of this anon. We all have too many stories to tell, peaceful moments to share, and a "mountainisland" to figure out.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I had to wait several minutes, after having listened to the song, which means more to me now than ever before, before I could write my response -
couldn't see through the tears to type. Thank
you, Johnny for this chance to see how far I've come, during the past few years.

Godspeed Vincent, and thank you. I'm excited to see what the future brings for us all.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

TwitterX blocked my account today for violating stretchy rules I apparently will never understand.

I came back to X only because of VK and our extended family.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Temporary ban or suspended?

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Awww crying again.... TY Johnny!!💕#TYVKennedy

💗😿 I miss him already and he hasn't left yet.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Johnny I have an idea how about you get trending#VKTHANKYOU. 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I don’t think I have enough kleenex stocked up for the next 2 days…
VK. Thank you for all the blessings you have shown us along the way. I can’t believe it’s time for you to go but it must mean we are ready for what comes next.
I hope we don’t let you down. May the rest of your life wherever that is be filled with love happiness joy and of course Red Pandas.
WWG1WGA

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I prefer
A Hui Hou rather than good bye.
It has some feeling to it.
You will always be with us, just not seen
Just don't forget about, Au Warriors. 😊
Please 😊
Sending God's white light to protect you.😍

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Love this! 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Johnny thank you for visiting us here that wonderful message to VK we love you as well Johnny 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

I will be here more often in the future.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It is upon us to keep the stories alive, to share the importance of keeping them alive with our generations to come.

It's our Great Republic, we must keep it.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

what he said - thank you vk - you will be missed

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Indeed! 🩵

May God be with you!

Yes it has!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Colton Dixon - Not Goodbye [Official Audio] - YouTube

My self-titled EP, Colton Dixon is available now! Download/stream: https://ColtonDixon.lnk.to/EPIDSubscribe for more official content: https://ColtonDixon.ln...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💖

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😭😍
Such a shining star 🌟@VincentKennedy has been. Lighting us a path. My feels are all over the place today.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Amazingly Beautiful! Can't even see to type.@VincentKennedy you will be missed and you have taught me so much. Remember each of us on your journey.
Thank you!! 😭😭😭😭

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The Long And Winding Road (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Long And Winding Road (Remastered 2009) · The BeatlesLet It Be℗ 2009 Calderstone Productions Limited (a divis...

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Beautiful song!

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Well said!

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

😭😍