Today our sweet, beloved affectionate family pet “Mr. Blue” went to the Rainbow bridge to be with his sister, Buffy. He was 17.9 years old. He will be greatly missed, my two best friends are now together again in Kitty Heaven to rest in eternal peace. Godspeed our darling little pets. I will see you both again someday babies. We loved you both so much!#brokenheart

Only people mentioned by @sunstone815 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

💕🙏🏼💕

What beautiful fur babies. So sorry for your loss Pamela.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So so sorry for your loss.
............ May they meet n find my furry babies.. and play in flowery fields until we are called home.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sorry for your loss Pamela. What a blessing to have had Mr. Blue for nearly 18 years.
Godspeed Mr. Blue 🙏 May you enjoy exploring God's Heavenly Kingdom with your sister Buffy.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words, have many cats in my life, but never one who lived as long as him. It was surprising to me, but we gave him the best life we could.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sorry for your loss Pamela. Losing a pet is so sad as we tend to treat them like children. In actuality they are, they are at our mercy to feed them, give them all the love we can. God Bless you at this time in your sorrow!🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's the hardest thing we ever have to do. He was a very smart affectionate cat, even while he was getting sicker past several weeks, as soon as I walked in the room he got up even with the pain he was in and greeted me and sat up on the ottoman with me.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Awe- I am so sorry - nothing like a furry friend... unconditional love .. Gods little gifts.....

🙏💕

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Its so hard losing a Pet, they are our Children. He is a Beautiful Boy! God Bless and R.I.P. Mr. Blue. Love and Comfort to you Pamela. ❤😇🙏❤

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you so much. So broken tonight.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Mr. Blue. It's never easy letting them go. Hugs!

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you Kathryn.

(1) Show this thread

❤️💕really cute pics. sending you lots of love and hugs.💕Godspeed lil babies

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Thank you Courtney, lovely friend. Hard day for me, I can't stop crying, but I'll be alight in a few. Don't want to get a another pet at our ages, gosh, I'd never want the pet to outlive me or my husband.

(1) Show this thread