Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Today our sweet, beloved affectionate family pet “Mr. Blue” went to the Rainbow bridge to be with his sister, Buffy. He was 17.9 years old. He will be greatly missed, my two best friends are now together again in Kitty Heaven to rest in eternal peace. Godspeed our darling little pets. I will see you both again someday babies. We loved you both so much!#brokenheart

Sorry for your loss Pamela. Losing a pet is so sad as we tend to treat them like children. In actuality they are, they are at our mercy to feed them, give them all the love we can. God Bless you at this time in your sorrow!🙏🙏🙏

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's the hardest thing we ever have to do. He was a very smart affectionate cat, even while he was getting sicker past several weeks, as soon as I walked in the room he got up even with the pain he was in and greeted me and sat up on the ottoman with me.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Aww, you're welcome! It's so hard to tell about them really because even in that pain they still act like nothing is wrong even though we know. They hide it well.

(1) Show this thread