Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Today our sweet, beloved affectionate family pet “Mr. Blue” went to the Rainbow bridge to be with his sister, Buffy. He was 17.9 years old. He will be greatly missed, my two best friends are now together again in Kitty Heaven to rest in eternal peace. Godspeed our darling little pets. I will see you both again someday babies. We loved you both so much!#brokenheart

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Its so hard losing a Pet, they are our Children. He is a Beautiful Boy! God Bless and R.I.P. Mr. Blue. Love and Comfort to you Pamela. ❤😇🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @sunstone815 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

We will Soon see our Loved ones again! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you, it's been so hard without him since Wednesday the 16th. He's left a huge hole in our heart. His absence created such a void. Trying to keep busy. We will see them all someday.

(1) Show this thread