Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

https://t.me/WeTheMedia
182000 people following IET & co ❤️❤️❤️

Just a Mom fighting for her kids’ future and a Patriot trying to figure this out as we go 🙏🏼 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🙏🏼

Telegram is next 🙄

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I wish they didn't require a smartphone. I don't own one, but I can run it on my tablet - except they want a phone number to set up my account, which I can't give them. Why on earth isn't an email address enough? Why do we need to expose our phone numbers to find a place where we can speak freely?

This is proof that people want uncensored news.

twit owns telegram though lol

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am old enough to remember what happened to the last app that was#1 in the app store that was ok with Free Speech.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am old enough to remember the Netscape browser, and to have actually worked there. Craxy!!!!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm hearing they're getting threatened by the Apple/Google gang for removal from their app stores. 😡

(3) Show this thread